We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We will comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Legislation. This policy is in addition to, and does not relieve, remove or replace, our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
Any reference to Data Protection Legislation in this policy means (i) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK and then (ii) any successor legislation to the GDPR or the Data Protection Act 1998.
Data Controller, Data Processor and Personal Data have the meanings as defined in the Data Protection Legislation.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the data controller is Capital Financial (UK) Ltd whose registered office address is 1 Milkhouse Gate, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 3EZ.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you, or permit our group companies to provide you, with information on our other products and services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to our group companies for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the enquiry form, order form). We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our emails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
3. to notify you about changes to our service.
4. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so. To keep our site safe and secure. To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site.
Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or our terms and conditions of supply. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We will ensure that we obtain all necessary appropriate consents to enable lawful processing and transfer of your Personal Data.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Asset Funder (Trading name of Capital Financial (UK) Ltd
1 Milkhouse Gate
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
We will ensure that we have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of Personal Data.
We will ensure that all personnel who have access to and/or process Personal Data are obliged to keep the Personal Data confidential.
We will not transfer any Personal Data outside of the European Economic Area unless the Provider complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation by providing an adequate level of protection to any Personal Data that is transferred
We will ensure we comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Legislation with respect to security, breach notifications, impact assessments and consultations with supervisory authorities or regulators. We will notify you without undue delay on becoming aware of a Personal Data breach.
At your written direction, we will delete or return Personal Data and copies thereof to you unless required by Applicable Law to store the Personal Data.
We will maintain complete and accurate records and information to demonstrate our compliance with this policy.